Like the predecessor of PolyMAGIC™ LED glass, Polydigit™ is an enhanced version of super powerful LED moving display like no others in the market. This year, Polytron™ Technology took its best transparent glass technology into full-throttle by creating light and media control Light-emitted-diodes.
A unique feature is a total transparency, which LED can shine through the glass and radiates from both sides. Users can pre-install text, logos, messages and animation by uploading from a PC to its controller. Providing visual information anywhere from bus stations, airports to any public glass displays from both sides. It’s a great way to create public awareness and in most cases impress the audience at night with Polydigit™.
Many features besides the true transparent LED glass display, Polydigit™ can be custom for design specific, configured for moving graphics and energy saving for cost effective.
- Airports, bust stands, banner display, Skylights, commercial ads display, museum function, live information display and many more.
- Flexible glass size for different types of design combination.
- Max. 256 pixels RGB per controller
- LEDs are shined through both sides of the glass.
- Lighting effect and Animation software support
- Patterns created can be pre-stored in an internal SD card PC software
- GLASS COLOR: Clear, super clear
- GLASS TYPE: Annealed, tempered, curved
- THICKNESS : 8.5mm(3mm+3mm) to 40.5mm(19mm+19mm)
- SIZE : Up to 1,200 x 3,000mm
- SHAPE: Rectangular and curved shape
- ENVIRONMENTAL : Operation -20oC to 80oC(-4oF to 186oF)
- Power Supply: 100-240VAC
- ELECTRICAL : 3-48VDC,depending on the design 0.02Watt/LED
- Output signal: DMX512 / DMX+
- SWITCHING TIME: less than 100 milliseconds
- OPTICAL: Transmission more than 80% View angle approx.160o UV protection 99.8%
- LIFE: Greater than 10 years